The casual ride is for folks who are interested in a casual cruise down to Pescadero. This will be a no rider left behind cruise, but please be sure that you are a competent rider capable of riding 50+ miles with hills. All riders should come prepared with their own tools/parts for basic roadside repairs—minimally, this would include a multitool, patch kit, spare tube, spoke wrench, pump, and lights.
- Register starting at 11am at the McKinley statue in the Panhandle (at Baker Street).
- Casual ride starts shortly after the racers push off at noon.
- The route is still being finalized, but expect about 50 miles. Some light mixed terrain may be included on the route, but nothing a road bike couldn't handle.
- Everybody will get a raffle ticket for a chance to win something. Check out the sponsors for prize info.
- We'll transport one bag for you, from SF to Pescadero and back. Pick up your bag on Sunday at Dolores Park, where I'll be posting up for several hours in the afternoon into the early evening. If that doesn't work for you, we can work something out.
- If we have bad weather, we will either honor the registration on a makeup date or refund your money, your choice.